More and more businesses are reopening during the COVID-19 pandemic. But for this, it’s key to install the most essential safety measure for your business. Keep on reading to learn more about why is it that you need it and its benefits.
One of the best alternatives out there is the installation of sanitizing chambers. What these chambers do is keep both your staff and clients safe. You can have them installed in all exits and entrances. In this way, you can stop the spread of the coronavirus. It’s important to remember that this is only a complementary measure. Don’t forget to follow all CDC recommendations to keep your loved ones and yourself safe.
Why should I install a Disinfection Booth?
The safety and health of not only your clients but the staff are in your hands. Thus, it’s essential to have the most essential safety measure for your business: Disinfection Booths. These have proven to be one of the best alternatives when it comes to business safety. Here are the main features:
- Detects temperature and the use of a face mask.
- Automatic misting system.
- Disinfects clothing, objects, hands, and shoes.
- Self-clean using a mobile device (mobile app enabled)
- Easy to assemble
- Removable/permanent application
- 60-day warranty
How does the Disinfection Booth work?
- First, enter the disinfection booth.
- The motion sensor and camera will detect the user and check for temperature and face mask.
- If the user passes the screening, the light will turn green and the disinfectant mist will activate.
- If the user fails the screening, a red light will turn on and an alarm will sound.
- As the user walks through, he or she can clean shoes with the shoe disinfectant.
- Finally, once the user exits the tunnel; they can use the automated sanitizing gel dispenser.
Put safety first. Choose the best alternative to keep your business safe during the coronavirus pandemic. Contact us for more information about sanitizing booths.